WHAT CAN WE DO IN NORTH HATLEY?
North Hatley is one the the prettiest village in the province of Québec. its a must to visit! plus beaux villages du Québec.
Astuce: make sure you have few days in front of you to enjoy everything!
At few steps from the Auberge
- Some shops as Passerose and Emporium,
- Some restaurants for different appetites and budgets
- The marina
- The passerelle and Dreamland park. You can also have a fishing experience with one of the 2 guides in the village.
Near the Auberge
- Winerie Le Domaine Bergeville
- A great show at La Caravane or at the Piggery theater
Less than 30 min. driving
- spa, wineries, Foresta Lumina, hiking and lots of culturels activities along the summer.
Winter activities : ice fishing, crosscountry skiing, snowshoe, skating, tubing and curling.
For your information: Dreamland park face the lake Massawippi. During summer, you'll appreciate the free outdoor show on Saturday evening and Sunday at lunch time. Dont miss it!!
Others activities on specific dates:
- Le Marché champêtre (Saturdays from 10h00 to noon.)
- Le Salon d'antiquités
- un tour cycliste
Did you know?
There is a living room at the Auberge where you can relax after your favorite activities. You'll find, TV, billard, fridge, games and a fire place.
To preserve quiet mornings and evenings, the opening hours are from 9h00 to 22h00,