F A C FOIRE AUX QUESTIONS
Here is questions / answers.
- Does the room has a private bathroom?
Yes! a room with bath-shower, toilet and sink.
- Can we add a bed? can i bring my own pneumatique?
It's not possible to sleep more than 2 persons in a regular room or 4 in a family room.
- What time is check-in?
Between 15h30 and 21h00. Check-out is 11h30 am.
- The online web sites are saying that you have no rooms available, is it true? I take a chance, do you still have a room?!
Yes, probably! Call us directly, Tél: 819-842-4530.
They take a big commission, so we don't put all our rooms on their sites.
ABOUT THE CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
* 8 days and more BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL: no fee
* Between 7 to 4 days: 50% of your STAY
* 3 days and less or no show: 100% of your STAY
You reservation is confirmed when we have name, phone number and credit card with expiry date.
ABOUT BREAKFAST / RESTAURATION
- Breakfast is included?
Yes! Except if you had book online with the option NO Breakfast. In that case, you pay only for the room.
- What kind of breakfast do you serve? Américain? Continental? Buffet?
None of these! We serve a Table d'hôte: fresh juice, filter coffee & mise en bouche and 3 choices of main dish.
Our coffee is organic and roasted in the area.
All specialized coffees and hot chocolates are not included in the breakfast however, we'll be pleased to make it for you!
- Can we come just for breakfast?
Yes, sure! Especially, on week-end you should reserve to make sure we can sit your party. Tel: 819-842-4530
- what time is breakfast?
From 8h00 to 10h00 on week days for everybody and always for guests of the Auberge
From 8h00 à 11h00 week-ends for all.
- I have allergies or restrictions, do i have to bring my own bread? my milk?
Yes, you can bring your favorite products, we'll be pleased to cook it for you.
We also have some options on site, we can serve you with a light charge.
- Do you serve others meals? Dinners?
We serve light lunches at noon (soup or salad depending the season, crepe, waffles) and coffees and desserts in the afternoon.
Dinners has to be take outside. we will recommande some places depending your needs.
ABOUT THE LOCALISATION
- Are you near the center of the village?
We are directly in the center! Most of our rooms offer a lovely view on the lake, river or shops. You park the car and walk where you want to go! everything is in a walking distance in the village :)
- Are you near Coaticook? We will go to Foresta Lumina.
Around 30 minutes
- How far from Magog and Sherbrooke?
15 minutes Magog / 15-20 minutes Sherbrooke ...And only 12 minutes to l'UdeS!
- And the monks of Abbaye St-Benoît?
About 40 minutes
- Is there a spa près de l'auberge?
Nearest: Nordic Station, Magog. À environ 20-25 minutes,
Our favorite: Le Balnéa à Bromont (45 minutes, half way between North Hatley et Mtl)
The new one: Ström, à Sherbrooke, opening in december 2016. À suivre!
ABOUT BIKES / BOATS
- We will bring our bikes, do you have a safe storage?
Yes, 4 places in the shed, locked.
- Ai-je accès à un quai pour mon bateau?
Communiquez avec la marina, vous devrez de toute manière passer par là pour faire nettoyer votre embarcation. Tél: 819-572-0357
- I have a cat / a lovely little dog, may I bring my animal?
Unfortunately, no. If you travel with your animal, we can refer a pension.